- Circuit Breaker Selective Trip Coordination in 225A and 400A Distribution Panelboards, Anthony Pinkey.
- Double Your Power at the Rack…by Eliminating Inrush for Out-of-Phase Transfers, Milind Bhanoo.
- Analysis and Opinion on the Operation of Switch Mode Power Supplies under Switched Voltage Phase Conditions, James M. Galm, Ph.D., P.E.
- A Case For The Omission of Shunt Trips in STS, James M. Galm, Ph.D., P.E.
- On the Inability to Truly Detect Open SCRs on the Inactive Side of Static Transfer Switches, LayerZero Power Systems.